Who's Your One
Imagine if every believer could answer that question with the name of a person who is far from God - a person for whom they are praying and with whom they are seeking to share the gospel. We do not need another method for evangelism, what we need is a burden to see people who are far from God experience the new life He offers through Jesus Christ.
Who’s your one? Who is the person in your life that does not have a personal relationship with the Lord?
We want to invite you to:
1) Pray first: Ask God to reveal who your one ought to be. IDENTIFY
2) Pray: Don’t just pray about them, but really pray for your one. INTERCEDE
3) Create connection points for relationship building with your one. INVESTMENTS
4) Look for opportunities to have spiritual conversations with your one. INTENTIONALITY
5) Make an effort to share the gospel with your one. INVITATION
Join us as we pray for our ONE over the next 5 weeks. Click below to download the 30 day prayer guide.